Learn how to uninstall/delete/remove Kodi from Amazon Fire Stick TV. Straightforward step to delete Kodi in your Android TV box and Fire Stick TV.
There are some reasons why removing Kodi from Fire stick TV is necessary. The most common are:
- Update new version of Kodi on Fire Stick TV. To avoid unwanted problem because the conflicting files between the new and the old one, it is recommended to clear all the data from previous Kodi app.
- You got the wrong Kodi version installed, and want to install new fresh of Kodi.
- Easy way to remove custom Kodi build which no longer working.
- You want to free some space in Fire stick TV to install other app.
To uninstall/delete/remove Kodi from Amazon Fire Stick TV is easy to do
How to Uninstall/Delete/Remove Kodi from Amazon Fire Stick TV
Follow steps below to remove and clear all data Kodi from your Fire stick TV
- Home Screen > Settings
- Select Applications
- Enter your PIN (if you have set pin for Fire Stick TV)
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Find and select Kodi
- Now, select Force Stop
- Then, select Clear Data > Clear Data
- Lastly, select Uninstall > Uninstall
- How to install/update latest version Kodi 17.5.1 Krypton on Fire Stick TV
- Kodi 17.5 Not Working on Android and Firestick TV: Fix Crash Issue on Startup
That is the easy way to uninstall/delete/remove Kodi from Amazon Fire Stick TV. Hope this helps. If you are facing problem in doing so, don’t hesitate to comment down below.