Here is how to install Mobdina Kodi addon. A brand new popular Kodi addon to stream movies, TV shows, sports, news and music.
Mobdina Kodi is also known as Mobdro APK addon delivered by Playonmonkeys Repository. Mobdina uses the infamous Mobdro API to replicate all the IPTV channel that Mobdro APK offers for Android device.
So, if you are familiar with Mobdro APK on your Android device, you will get the similar content offered in this addon.
There are various entertainment content Mobdina that Mobdina offerd such as:
- Channels – Live IPTV Channels
- Movies – Movies On Demand
- Music – Music content, Playlist, various genre of music
- News – Updated IPTV news
- Shows – 24/7 TV Shows
- Sports – Sports IPTV Channels
Although there have been many similar Kodi addons of mobdro fork that discontinued in the past, this last updated version works fine on Kodi the time I posted this tutorial.
I can’t guarantee how long this add on will last. At least for now, this is the best Mobdro fork you can find out there.
How to Install Mobdina Kodi Addon
I am using the latest version Kodi 17.4 Krypton. However, this tutorial works also for any other Kodi Krypton version (17.4/17.3/17.2/17.1). And doesn’t matter what Kodi device you are using, the user interface is all the same.
Follow step by step tutorial below to install Mobdina on your Kodi.
First you have to enable unknown source option on your Kodi
- Click Gear Setting icon at Kodi home screen
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons on the left tab, then check turn ON to enable Unknown Sources
- A message will pop up, its warning message for enabling unknown sources. Don’t worry, you can turn off the Unknown sources option later. Click YES for the message
For more detailed information regarding to this warning message you can read Enable Unknown source Kodi
- You have enabled the Unknown Sources option, now lets start the add-on installation. Back to Home Screen (Press ESC or tap back for phone)
- Now, click again Home Screen Settings (Gear icon) then select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click/tap <None>
- Type http://playonmonkeys.com/repo/ then hit OK
- Name it to Mob then hit OK
- Add source is done. Now, back to Home Screen select Add-ons
- Select Addon installer icon at top left
- Select Install from Zip File
- Now find and select Mob > repository.playonmonkey.zip. Then wait till the zip is downloaded and notification appear on the top-right window
- Stay on the current screen, now click Install from Repository
- then select Playonmonkey > Video add-ons > Mobdina
- Click Install
- Now wait for the download and installation till the notification appear at the top-right window
- Now you can open the Mobdina Kodi addon from Home Screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Mobdina
- Done. Browse the content you like
That is all for Mobdina Kodi Installation, if you are facing any problem during the installation, don’t hesitate to comment down below