By installing build you will get fully customized Kodi which offers you more features than the original. It has various popular pre-loaded add-ons installed. And for that reason, it’s best to install them straight after you’ve installed Kodi.
The beast is one of the best Kodi build available. It has pre-installed popular add-ons and a friendly user interface. The integrated add-ons are more focused on providing content, hence you will get access to countless movies without the need to install additional video add-on anymore.
This build has been around for a while and keeps updating their services. And now, The Beast Wizard has 2 available server which is in UK and US.
Here I am going to show you step by step installing the beast build on your Kodi Krypton 17.1 or 17. Unlike other add-on installation, it has additional step which requires you to register an account to the beast page.
How to Install The Beast Wizard Build on Kodi Krypton
- First, you need to register new account to The Beast Wizard official website (free, no credit card and such). There are 2 locations for Beast Wizard servers, it is recommended to register to the nearest location from your country to get better speed.
Note that the account from US server can’t be used on UK server and vise versa. Now,
scroll to the bottom of the page then fill the username, email and your password then click Register (The Beast no longer send verification to your email, so dummy email might works fine)
- Next, you need to verify your email. The Beast is no longer send a verification to your email, instead you need to login
Now scroll to the bottom of the page then click Verify button
- Once creating account completed, now start your Kodi
- At Home page click Setting icon
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Click <None>
- Now, on the form, type EXACTLY
- http://thebeast1.com/repo if you are using UK server
- http://thebeast2.com/repo if you are using US server
- You can name the source as you like or leave it as it is (repo) then hit OK
- Now back to Home Page click Add-ons then click Add-ons installer icon at the top
- Select Install from zip file
- Now, select repo
- Once you click repo the download will immediately started. There is no progress bar to show, all you need wait till the notification pops up
- Now, head back to Home Page > Add-ons, right click on The Beast Wizard (press C on your keyboard or long press on touch screen devices or Menu button on your remote) and select Information
- Click Configure
- Enter your email and password then click OK
- Now, all are set, you can open The Beast Wizard video add-on from Home Page > Add-ons > The Beast
- Now you will able to download and install various build offered by the beast wizard. Sometimes you need to restart your Kodi after installing
When attempting to login using my existed beast account after several hours, it keeps failing. Seems you need to re-register your account and repeat the verification. If this problem was not intentional, then this may be considered as bug (I found this very annoying). Otherwise this is the same case as openload pair to encourage users visiting their website where many ads flying around.