Ares Wizard is one of the best add-on to make your Kodi better. This add-on can be an alternative for Indigo add-on to unleash the power of Kodi. Ares wizard offers you sets of toolbox to tweak your Kodi and maintenance.
By installing Ares Wizard add-on, you will get privilege to access many excellent features as follow:
- Add-on browser and installer, where you can get packs of collection Kodi add-ons to download.
- Various Kodi builds are available on Ares
- Various repository list are ready to download and install
- Maintenance your Kodi including deleting thumbnail, package and clear cache
- Back up Kodi data, setting and profile
- Kodi Tweaking
- Ares Wizard comes in simple and easy to use interface
If you are interested in installing Ares, then read through the end of article.
How to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17 Krypton
Here I am going to show you step by step installing Ares Wizard on you Kodi 17 Krypton (works also on 17.1).
- Start Kodi 17/17.1 Krypton
- At Home Page click Setting icon
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Click <None>
- Type EXACTLY http://repo.ares-project.com/magic then select OK
- Enter the name of the source to your like or leave as it is (magic) then click OK
- Back to Home page click Add-ons
- Click Add-on Installer icon at the top
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Magic
- then browse to repository.aresproject > select repository.aresproject.zip
- Once you click the zip file, the download will begin. There is no progress bar shown. Don’t assume its not responding or hang, all you need to do is wait for the notification at the top corner Kodi window.
- After enabled, select Install from repository
- Select Ares project
- Select Program add-ons
- Select Ares Wizard
- Lastly, click Install button
- Wait for the installation completed till the notification pops-up
- Now, you can access Ares Wizard from Home Page > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard
That is how to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.1/17 Krypton. If you follow exactly step by step instructed you should have no problem getting this benefiting add-on installed