The Machine is a new Kodi add-on provided by smash repository. The Machine offers you various Live TV channel, Documentaries and Movies. Popular live TV stream channel you can watch including Sky One HD, Discovery, History, Nat Geo, BBC HD, ABC News, CNN and more.
Here I am going to show you step by step installing The Machine on Kodi 17.4 Krypton. Don’t worry, this guide works also for other Kodi Krypton version (17.4/17.3/17.2/17.1) since they have the same user interface.
How to Install The Machine on Kodi 17.4 Krypton
Lets get started
- First, lauch your Kodi Krypton. At Home Page click the Setting “gear” icon at the top then select File Manager > Add source
- Click <None> then type the exact url http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/ then hit OK
- See the result below, leave the name as default kodistuff then hit OK
- Now go back to Home Page by pressing ESC key. Then Click/tap Add-ons
- Click Add-ons Installer icon at the top
- Now, select Install from zip file
If this is the first time you install from external source on your Kodi, you will be prompted to Change the setting for install add-on from Unknown Source. Enable it then go back to previous page by pressing backspace on your keyboard.
You can always change back the setting by going to Home page click setting icon > System Settings > Add-ons
- Next, find then select kodistuff > repo_themachine.zip
- Wait till the notification appear at the top left window says TheMachine repository add-on enabled
- The machine repository have been installed on your Kodi, now you need to install The Machine add-on from this repository. Select Install from Repository > TheMachine Repository > Video Add-ons > The Machine
- Next, click Install button at the bottom to begin installation
- Kodi will start downloading the Machine, wait till the notification enabled
- Now you can open TheMachine from Home Page > Add-ons > Video add-ons > TheMachine
That is how to install the Machine on Kodi 17.4 Krypton. Now you can stream various popular TV, Live TV channel, documentaries and movies.
If you have problem installing The Machine add-on on your Kodi, please comment down below.