Find out what is Indigo Kodi add-on, and how to install indigo on Kodi 17 Krypton.
What is Indigo Kodi?
Indigo is one of the best Kodi add-on available from Tvaddons. With this add-on, you can unleash the power of Kodi to an advanced level.
Indigo has a set of tool for Kodi tweaking, from maintenance, clear cache, back up and so on. With indigo utilized, you will get many more benefiting features, what are they?
Indigo Add-on Features
- Config Wizard
This feature allows you to automatically set the best setting and tweak for your Kodi.
- Add-ons Installer
One of the best feature on indigo. With this, you can easily install add-on based on your search with your own query. Or, you can find add-on on the list based on the genre like Live TV add-on, sports add-on, video add-on, audio add-on, and programs add-on.
- Maintenance tools
A toolbox set for Kodi maintenance like clear cache, purge cache, wipe add-ons, installing custom keymaps, disable auto maintenan and disable malicious script blocker.
- Rejuvenate Kodi
A feature that allows you to reconfigure Kodi to the previous restore point from config wizard. All data at that point will be restored, and your current data/setting wiped.
- Factory restore
Restore your Kodi to early fresh installation. All your data and setting will be wiped.
- Network speedtest
Tool for checking your internet speed connection. This usually helps you to decide which movies quality to stream.
- System information
Provides you a data about your system including Kodi version, time, local and external IP address, DNS, storage space, network status and resolution.
- Backup and restore
to back up all your data including add-on, setting and all your favorite playlists by packing them into a file. You can restore the back up file with this feature again.
- Log viewer
Provides you log for further analyzing. usually for error and troubleshooting
With those excellent features, it can be said that indigo add on is the perfect match for Kodi. If you already have enough reasons to install indigo, then follow step by step guide below
How to Install Indigo on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Before we start, turn Kodi to Windowed mode by pressing “\” (backslash) on your keyboard. With this, you can easily read the guide while you operate Kodi.
- To navigate, use your mouse pointer or left-right key. To select, click with the left mouse or press enter key.
- Head back to the previous tab, press “Backspace“
- Back to the HomePage, press “Esc“ (see more useful Kodi keyboard shortcuts)
- Launch your Kodi. Click Setting icon the top
- Now, select File manager and double click Add source
- On the small window, double click <None> then on the form, type http://fusion.tvaddons.co/. then click OK
- Enter the name according to your like, ie: Fusion then hit OK
- Now head back to Home page then select Add-ons. Now click add-ons icon on the top-left
- Now, select Install from zip file. If you haven’t enabled the permission for installing from external source, a message will pop up (see detail about enable unknown source on Kodi). Next Click Setting then tick enable unknown source then click YES for the message.
- Now, back to previous menu by pressing “backspace” on your keyboard. Once again select Install from zip file. You will see a list of available source including your local storage. Now find and select Fusion (the given name from earlier).
- You will see three folders. click begin-here folder and select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip. Now, hit OK
- Here, Indigo download is started. all you need to do is wait. There is no progress bar as indicator, don’t assume your Kodi is hang or responding. The download result will be indicated by a notification on your top-right Kodi window. The time needed depends on your connection speed.
The message means that your installation is successful.
- Now you can access Indigo from your Home Page – Addons. Done
That is how to install Indigo on Kodi 17 Krypton. Now, you can explore the features from this add-on. Hope this article solve your confusion installing Indigo.