Learn how to install Exodus on Kodi 17.3 Krypton with this simple steps. Here is the complete guide to help you set up this best Kodi add-ons.
*This article has been updated as the previous method is not working anymore since the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ shutdown due the lawsuit. The other way around installing this most wanted add-on is by installing smash repository. -read through the end of article-*
Kodi Krypton has a new totally outlook for GUI compared to the previous Jarvis. This version come with simplicity menus in mind. However, some of you may still confuse how to navigate, accessing particular settings, moreover, installing add-ons on Krypton. It will be unfortunate to miss the opportunity installing best Kodi addons such as exodus.
What is Exodus?
Exodus is one the best add-ons available for Kodi. This third party service offers you ranged genre movies to watch online. The movies are served in various qualities, from medium to HD format. The streaming servers are very reliable with fast speed transfer, hence you will watch the movies without suffering from buffering.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17(17.1/17.2/17.3) Krypton
Here we are going to show you step by step guide on how to install Exodus on Kodi 17.3 Krypton. In this session, we use Krypton on Windows 10 for the presentation. This won’t be a problem since the user interface is the same for all devices, whether on your android, iOS, Mac or Linux.
- Before we start make sure you turn Kodi display to Windowed mode and turning off Full Screen by pressing kodi shortcut “\” (backslash) on your keyboard. With this, you can easily read the guide while you operate Kodi.
- To navigate, use your mouse pointer or left-right key. To select, click with the left mouse or press enter key.
- To head back to the previous tab, press “Backspace“
- Back to the HomePage, press “Esc“
If you just got the latest version installed, here is how to install Exodus on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Launch Kodi Krypton. Then, select the Setting by clicking “Gear” icon at the top-left
- Now, select File manager then Double click Add source
- You will see a small window. Now, double click <None> on the list, then type http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff then hit OK
- Next, name the source. Name it to your like here “kodistuff” as example, then click OK
- Now, head back to the Home Page then select Add-ons. Now, click the Add-ons installation Icon at the top-left window
- Next, select Install from zip file. If this is your first time installing add on from external source, you will see a pop-up message “For security, installation of add-ons from unknown source is disabled”. Click Setting then tick enable unknown source then click YES for the message
A warning message will pop-up. Don’t worry, exodus is a reliable source (at least till now)
- From here on, press “Backspace” to back or previous tab then once again select Install from zip file. You will see many sources available, now select kodistuff then click/tap -Smash Repo.zip
- At this point all you have to do is WAIT till a notification is pop-up on your top-right window.
- Then select Install from repository – Smash repository – Video Addons – Exodus. Now click Install on the bottom-right of window
- Wait for the download to complete (tick icon appears), this may take a while depend on your internet connection speed.
- Finally, Exodus is already installed on your Kodi Krypton and ready to use. Now, head back to the Home Page then select Add-ons, you will see Exodus is on the list, click it
You will see a list of movies sorted based on many different genre. You can find the latest Movies, TV shows, Live TV channel and more according to your like. At this point you will be able to use Exodus by yourself.
- Done. Happy watching
That is How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17 Krypton. Please follow the step carefully to avoid any miss-configuration. Hope this article is useful for you.