Did you know that Kodi Exodus add-on has the capability to download the movies content in it? Well, its not surprising if you don’t know this feature since its turned off on default setting.
In this tutorial I am going to show you how to enable download movies feature on Exodus Kodi. This feature is perfect for you who wants to watch movies offline.
Don’t have Exodus installed yet? in case you miss installing this best Kodi add-on you can read how to install Kodi Exodus Addon
I am using Kodi Krypton 17(17.1) for Windows here, but don’t worry, other Kodi platforms has the same interface. So, this guide works on whether PC, Android, iOS, or Linux. And although Kodi 16.1 Jarvis is slightly different, at least you can grab the basic step to enable the Exodus download option.
- Launch Kodi
- At Home Page select Add-ons. You will see Exodus on the right tab
- Now if you are using PC, right click on the Exodus. If you are on smartphone, tap and hold till a menu pops up. Then select Settings
- Head to Downloads, then turn on Enable download toggle at the top
- Now, setup your folder location where you want to save your downloaded movies
- Then hit OK
- Now find the movie you want to download. Home page > Add-ons > select Exodus again Search for your Movie/TV title
- Now, you will find various available servers. Pick one where you want to download from, then Right Click/Tap and Hold on it
- A menu will pop up, select download
- The download progress will be shown on the notification at the top right corner. It will pop up each time the progress reaching multiple 10% progress
- Once the download complete, you can find the saved movie files in the folder where you set before.
That is how download movies on Kodi Exodus. To play using Kodi your downloaded movie files you can read how to watch offline movie on Kodi Krypton
Hope this helps